Special Assessment

Northeaster

Special Assessment

Post by Northeaster »

Starting January will the the Homeower Association be taking over the collection of the Special Assessment dues also? Or just the Association Fees?

Randy Ferguson
windog

Re: Special Assessment

Post by windog »

Mr. Ferguson,

My name is Sandy Carl, FF Council Member and I am responding to your question regarding the $605 Special Assessment. Carolyn Buckley, FF Treasurer, will be collecting the Special Assessment beginning January 1, 2009 along with the Dues. Excel will no longer be collecting FF's monthly or special assessment. Please mail your Special Assessment to the same address as the Dues and please do make sure you check is Noted as "Special Assessment" so that your account is properly posted.

Thank you for your cooperation and if any other questions, please let me know.
Regards, Sandy
carafel

Post by carafel »

Haven't been on this forum for many months. Apparently, my email address is not included, but I believe it had been provided long ago. I have not received any email info about dues/special assessment changes. Could you please outline where these payments are to go, with an address. My payments currently go to Excel. I'm confused.
Carroll Feldman
tbhuynh

Post by tbhuynh »

Hi Caroll,
Here is the link to the information you looking for
http://fairfieldatlongneck.com/15801.html
http://fairfieldatlongneck.com/forum/vi ... ?f=10&t=32.

Hope they would help,

Toan
windog

Post by windog »

Carol, My name is Sandy Carl, FF Council. Could you please supply me with your email address so that I can have you added to the mass FF email distribution list so that you will receive any emailed documents which are sent out by the Council. Hopefully you were able to get the coupon information after Toan provided the link as all information is on FF Website. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at sandra_l_carl@hotmail.com

Please do send me your email address so that you don't miss any important information. Thank you.

Sandy